The Corporate Executive Chef will lead all aspects of culinary direction for this growing company, as well as provide the vision, strategy and direction on training and professional development for all BOH managers and team members. Cuisine is a blend of authentic Chinese flavors with French-American execution. First location scheduled to open April 2019.
REQUIRED SKILLSET AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience cooking in Michelin level environment
- Like-able personality, at ease on camera and willingness to represent the brand
- Chinese cooking skill/background
- Must speak Cantonese/Mandarin and English with proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral presentation, negotiation, and communication skills and an executive professional
- Several years’ experience in management level positions with increasing level of responsibility, including at least three years in a senior role
- Experience working on a restaurant opening team
- Experience and comfort in bringing menu items from strategy to implementation in a multi-unit environment
- Expertise in kitchen operations design – you understand and have implemented scalable operations, menus and
- Understanding of and ability to manage recipe and costing documentation and communication internally, externally
- and on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrated success in managing people and strong leadership skills
Excellent compensation package and potential relocation package for the right candidate! Please submit resume to email@example.com.