General Manager needed in Santa Monica! Will relocate for the right person.
As the General Manager, you will be the leader of the restaurant. The General Manager motivates, develops, and leads the team.
You will be joining a stable company who has a proven track record of success. You will be fully trained in financial acumen, quality assurance, daily operations, and leadership.
- Oversees the daily operations from ordering, purchasing and receiving
- Oversee the flow of the business during business hours
- Responsible for financial operations of restaurant
- Approves all schedules
- Participates in creativity of developing incentive programs, generating sales and marketing services
- Ensures that all food products meet company standards
- Coaching of staff
- Approve payroll
- Forecasts sales and labor budget
- Interact with guests on a daily basis
- Oversee the training /cross training of the hourly crew
- Completes New Hire paperwork
- Interviews and selects new hires
- Conducts annual performance reviews
- Investigates and resolves complaints
- Makes the final decision on transfers to other departments and/or locations.
- Seven years of experience as a Manager in full service, high volume restaurant
- Two years of experience as a General Manager in a full service casual or fine dining restaurant of similar concept
- College degree in a related field, i.e., business or hotel and restaurant management, preferred
- Flexible schedule required-able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Solid work track record, no short term employment stints
Salary: Competitive with great benefits!
Please email resumes to: email@example.com