High-volume, fine-dining restaurant located in Santa Monica, CA is looking for an experienced Executive Chef to join our team. The ideal candidate will have beef butchery experience and will have worked their way up through the ranks in the kitchen. We are looking for a strong communicator and mentor to take our team to the next level. As the Executive Chef, you will be partnered with the General Manager and serve as an integral member of our leadership team. You will be the expert on kitchen operations from ordering, to troubleshooting variances, to developing the line cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers. You will be responsible for maintaining our high quality product, the integrity of our kitchen systems, and the financial well-being of the back of the house.
**We are interested in relocating a Chef from the SF Bay Area or out of state; relocation expenses will be covered.**
- 4 years kitchen management experience in a high-volume, full service, restaurant (annual sales over $8M)
- Ability to analyze financial reports.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking techniques, which are required to prepare restaurant menu items.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all menu and special items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and method of presentation.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, excellent benefits, 401k Match and other perks! Please submit resume to email@example.com.