We are a dynamic winery that has experienced continuous growth. Our Guest Services team members are responsible for creating memorable wine experiences for guests of our Napa Valley winery. We offer reasonable hours and a strong culture of people.
- 3 -5 years of customer service/hospitality experience, preferably in the wine industry or related fine dining.
- Extensive wine knowledge - certification or coursework from professional industry groups is preferred.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Genuine enthusiasm to share your passion for wine.
- Deliver focused and personable presentations of our wines, vineyards, and wine growing philosophies.
- Entertain scheduled Consumer, Trade, wine club and VIP guests through memorable and personalized tableside and bar tasting experiences.
- Provide timely follow up on guest experiences through hand written letters, emails, and phone calls to solidify relationship for future visits and referrals.
- Record guest sales and experience information for accurate reporting by week, month and year.
- Utilize POS, CRM and Guest Appointment software to prepare, connect and follow up with guests.
- Coordinate with Direct to Consumer department to implement updated shipping, tracking and fulfillment options for wine orders.
- Improve client loyalty and sales by growing wine club membership.
- Work collaboratively with co-workers on Guest Services, Concierge and Facility Steward teams to ensure smooth, customer service focused operations in the Visitor Center.
- Communicate regularly with team and managers regarding trends and habits of guests.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and a 401k. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org