Catering Sales Manager is needed for this fast-growing Bay Area restaurant company. We have enjoyed national award-winning attention for our food and casual and relaxed atmosphere. This is definitely a fun place to work in a well-supported environment with a dynamic team and there are a lot of opportunities to grow!
The Catering Sales Manager will solicit, negotiate and book new/repeat business via outside sales calls, email campaigns, networking, etc. Our company does high volume drop off catering and order fulfillment.
- Target group/catering accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation
- Partner with group/catering counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity
- Respond to incoming group/catering opportunities
- Identify, qualify and solicit new group/catering business to achieve personal and the company’s revenue goals
- Focus efforts on group/catering accounts with significant potential sales revenue
- Develop and implement effective group/catering sales plans and actions
- Schedule site visits and tours with Operations team; schedule staff for various events
- Maximize revenue by upselling packages and creative food and beverage
- Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts
- Handle complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations
- Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account
Salary: 55-65K DOE plus generous commission structure and benefits!
Please email resumes to: email@example.com