New position for growing restaurant group: Director of Learning, People, and Culture
. The ideal candidate is somebody with a strong vision and strategic experience to help create a company culture aligned with our mission and values. The Director of Learning, People, and Culture
will be a key factor in training, creating and implementing systems of development and
building a diverse team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others, and
have a genuine desire to help them grow.
This role will report directly to the CEO, and you will collaborate with the senior leadership team to teach, mentor and coach our culture of empathy, empowerment, and accountability.
- Creation of Empathy and Empowerment Culture Program
- Create a system of learning and development to support growing staff
- Teach, model, and facilitate a restorative model of conflict resolution for all staff
- Teach external-facing leadership and development class based on our restaurant model in a new facility
- Refine hiring/onboarding/legal compliance systems to support company expansion and oversee systems use and compliance
Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus.
Please submit resume to email@example.com