DIRECTOR of OPERATIONS needed for Growing Bay Area Restaurant Group!
We are looking for a qualified candidate to oversee all front of house operations for our growing group. Must be able to maintain complete control of all restaurants, lead the FOH in a respectful way and deliver service that is up to company standards. This person must have the ability to get results through effective leadership and an unwavering commitment to people development.
Looking for someone with the following:
• A strong and committed work ethic with an ever-present enthusiasm.
• A passion for work and knowledge of food and beverage.
• Someone who can lead an entire team and takes pride in teaching others
• Someone who is honest and has integrity
• Ability to multitask under pressure with a smile
• A true team player, proactive and always going above and beyond
• An eye for detail, cleanliness and organization
• Someone who is humble and always willing to learn and get better
• Someone who has the ability to make appropriate decisions in adverse situations
• Ability to question, brings ideas to the table, and desire to make changes to be the best we can be
• Support the Owner/Operator and Founder in running all FOH aspects of the restaurants.
• Maintain a positive and respectful work environment at all times
• Lead, train, motivate and mentor all team members
• Maintain a positive relationship and establish open lines of communication between BOH and FOH
- 5-10 years of prior restaurant experience with successful multi-unit management and P/L growth
- Must be action oriented, self-motivated, positive and humble.
- Highly organized
Competitive salary with great benefits!
Please email resumes to: email@example.com