This highly recognized and successful restaurant group is seeking a Service Operations Manager!
Under the direction of the General Manager, you will be expected to provide timely service to guests, advance the education and performance of the Front of the House staff and contribute to the restaurant's profitable function. You will be in control of sustained success, growth, and overall asset management of the restaurant as measured by total revenue. Implementation of all company policies & procedures required and will adhere to restaurant's set standards .
Must have at least 2 years experience in a refined casual to fine dining atmosphere. Must have working experience providing above average service.
- Manage the flow of service
- Daily meeting and interface with all departments
- Perform all closing and security responsibilities
- Attend weekly meetings
- Direct the flow of service in the dining room
- Mange and direct any pre-service changes
- Direct and approve menu production
- Staff role call
- Train all members of service team
- Review plates requirements and Lead line up
- Day to day management of the opening of the restaurant
- Assist the FOH staff in service
- Meet weekly reservation goals and cover counts
- Develop and cultivate relationships with regular guests & new guests
- Reservations department updates
- Evaluate and implement best practices
- Utilize Open Table
- Oversee development and training of all FOH staff
- Responsible for maintaining staff professional appearance and behavior
Competitive salary, benefits and perks!
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org