This innovative food concept is seeking an experienced Shift Supervisor who will be responsible for all aspects of daily service operations. Responsibilities include production planning, quality and safety controls, day-to-day operations, execution of service, enforce company policies, procedures, administering breaks and overall personnel supervision.
These operations will likely occur over a broad geographic area, and as a result, will require some travel between locations and communication with onsite staff to ensure tasks are being performed adequately.
- Coordinates, directs and participates in the preparation of food. Works to ensure consistency in quality, portions, and presentation, in a timely manner.
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards at all times in work areas and during food handling, production, and storage (including food labeling) in accordance to applicable sanitation and safety regulations; ensures culinary/kitchen staff always follow these procedures.
- Enforcing operational standards, procedures, and protocols to ensure consistency and quality of service and delivered product.
- Ensure cleanliness of facilities, food staging areas, and mobile kitchen according to company and health department guidelines.
- Safe and responsible driving of company and/or client vehicles, and responsible for all vehicle assets, including prompt communication of any mechanical or maintenance issues to the AGM.
- Passionately and continually seeks ways to improve the product, service and overall operations.
- Assist in training of new cook staff; act as leader of service.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Shift Supervisor in a full-service restaurant, catering, food truck or similar.
- Experience in successfully managing, motivating and developing a culinary / kitchen team.
- Experience in developing innovative, creative dishes/menus using local, organic, fresh ingredients.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a California Food Handler’s Card before starting employment. Servesafe certification preferred.
- Must possess a current California Drivers License and clean driving record.
Please send resume to email@example.com