Executive Chef needed for busy and popular restaurant in downtown San Francisco. We offer a casual yet elegant atmosphere where managers and staff treat one another like family. Great Opportunity for advancement, benefits and JOB SECURITY!
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, hard-working, and idea-driven. Must have exceptional skills in operating a high volume kitchen. Driven, executive-level Chef who is motivated to grow with an established company. If you have any of the following experience and want a career with a fast-paced, high energy, standards-driven concept please respond.
- Manage and direct a diverse crew of culinary professionals.
- Hire, coach, train and direct all culinary staff.
- Maintain proper scheduling, employee reviews and initiate pay changes as needed.
- Directly responsible for food control labor costs, menu development, recipe creation and standardization of recipe production to ensure consistency.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance, proper safety and sanitation policies for the followed work areas.
- Consistently maintains a positive attitude which supports a team environment.
- Promotes positive public relations with guests.
- Maintain safety, including universal precautions, safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management and security.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
Must have minimum 5 years recent full-service restaurant experience, Longevity in your previous restaurant employment, great references and close proximity to San Francisco a must!
Competitive compensation, benefits and bonus potential.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org