We are a family-owned and operated Mexican Taqueria and Bar opening our first Northern California restaurant in Santa Clara. Inspired by the world-renowned chefs and street vendors of Mexico City we use only organic, handmade tortillas and slow-cooked ingredients - our award-winning tacos are made with crispy melted cheese and our bar program delivers fresh margaritas, housemade agua frescas and wines from Valle de Guadalupe of Mexico.
Successful applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Flexible schedule
- A sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- A passion for food and great customer service
- A professional, respectful management style
- A positive attitude and warm, personable floor presence
- Ability to lead compassionately and effectively, staying calm under pressure
- Minimum three years in an AGM position with a focus on casual & organic/sustainable food driven concept
- Proven track record of coaching, mentoring, and developing team leaders
- Outgoing personality & self-driven
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving environment with little supervision in a very high paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Basic POS knowledge of systems such as Aloha or Micros
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits and perks! Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.