We are a family-owned and operated Mexican Taqueria and Bar opening our first Northern California restaurant in Santa Clara. Inspired by the world-renowned chefs and street vendors of Mexico City we use only organic, handmade tortillas and slow-cooked ingredients - our award-winning tacos are made with crispy melted cheese and our bar program delivers fresh margaritas, housemade agua frescas and wines from Valle de Guadalupe of Mexico.
The General Manager will be responsible to maintain excellent communication between the restaurant and the owners; the General Manager will directly supervise all restaurant employees as well as provides professional leadership and direction to all management levels.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to build relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Proven track record in maintaining cost controls and quality standards.
- Experience in hiring, team leadership, training and development, discipline and terminations.
- A sense of urgency and willingness to hustle.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Take direction well; understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Can creatively solve problems and effectively implement solutions.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Minimum of 5 years prior restaurant management experience
- Experience in hiring, team leadership, training and development, discipline and terminations
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register and POS system
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits and perks! Please submit resume to email@example.com.