We are a family-owned and operated Mexican Taqueria and Bar opening our first Northern California restaurant in Santa Clara. Inspired by the world-renowned chefs and street vendors of Mexico City we use only organic, handmade tortillas and slow-cooked ingredients - our award-winning tacos are made with crispy melted cheese and our bar program delivers fresh margaritas, housemade agua frescas and wines from Valle de Guadalupe of Mexico.
We are looking for a talented Chef de Cuisine to lead our team in the kitchen. Applicants should have a minimum of 3-years experience in similar style restaurant.
Candidate must possess:
- strong management skills
- scheduling and staffing experience
- a drive for excellence in training/coaching staff
- a great work ethic
- high standards of quality control and cleanliness in the kitchen
- the ability to maintain high morale
- be dependable, hardworking, dedicated, enthusiastic, and warm
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits and perks! Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.