This innovative food concept is seeking an experienced leader to take responsibility for brand vision, food values, concept development, menu execution and technological expansion of company strategy across all channels. Qualified candidates will possess top culinary skills and be able to execute a wide range of cuisine types and service styles as well recipe development.
- Lead the development of a business roadmap for executing the overall culinary innovation strategy.
- Oversee research, development, testing, and launch of new product and food service brands.
- Lead the assessment and redevelopment of existing brand menus, services styles, and overall approach.
- Stay on top of culinary trends and data to help shape key decision making around concept development, culinary technique, food production efficiency, waste efficiency and team engagement.
- Develop and manage integrated and scalable systems for taking new products and processes from idea to executable concept.
- Utilize the best project management technique and tools for all innovation projects across the company.
- Consistently work to represent the company's culinary innovation through networking and public events.
- Degree from accredited Culinary Institue or equivalent experience
- 15+ years developing skills that include: highly developed culinary creativity, knowledge of current culinary trends, financial acumen, an extensive network of vendor-supplier R&D relationships and a comfort level with an insight-driven development process.
- Strong experience with high-volume food production and fast casual/quick service.
- A well-developed sense of taste, aesthetics, and value-drivers in food.
Competitive salary, benefits, 401K and PTO.
Please send resume to email@example.com