Director of Construction for Top S.F. Restaurant Group
Top 100 restaurant group is growing and is seeking an energetic, passionate, and experienced Director of Operations to be a member of our team and the first line of support to Operations.
- Complete responsibility to manage and supervise construction department
- Restaurant health department experience and understanding of construction techniques and building codes
- Organization and oversight of bids, contractors & subcontractors
- Project management - new construction and remodels
- Manage project schedules, budget expectations and meet financial goals
- Ability to be on-site to ensure proper execution of project
- Support Operations and understand restaurant maintenance and facilities
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision coverage along with a 401k and many other perks and benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Construction experience with restaurant group or similar
- Successful management of budgets, change orders and people
- Ability to work closely with finance and operations - reporting to CFO
- Vendor, contractor and subcontractor experience
- Organized with strong attention to detail