One of the Bay Area's favorite restaurant groups is looking for a General Manager for our North Bay location. We pride ourselves on our menu of fresh ingredients and a casual, high-end environment. Qualified candidates will have a passion for hospitality and the ability to lead, coach and develop staff while providing the best possible experience for our guests.
Candidates must have at least 2 years of food and beverage/restaurant management experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all food and beverage products are consistently purchased, prepared and served according to the Company's recipes and standards.
- Scheduling work shifts for employees.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and evaluating staff members. Take disciplinary actions if need be.
- Managing relations with vendors.
- Maintaining the facilities safety and cleanliness.
- Ordering and managing all inventory.
- Management of all financials.
Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.