**This growing San Francisco restaurant group is seeking a talented Director of Operations!**
The Director of Operations oversees all company properties daily operations. Key priorities for the Director of Operations are instilling and fostering company culture as directed by ownership, maintain operational excellence across all facets of operations and achieving financial targets. The key to success is to think and act like an owner, and represent the best long - term interests of the company.
The DO is results oriented, and must be good at prioritization. The DO ensures that management and staff are aligned with company priorities.
The DO must be an excellent manager of people, able to hire, train, retain and motivate staff to get the best results.
A DO must be a great communicator, able to resolve conflict and able to listen to staff constructively for new ideas and ways to improve the business.
The DO must be organized and able to manage a wide variety of tasks and assignments. The DO is in charge of implementing and maintaining systems.
The DO should be excellent at hiring, training, retaining and motivating staff.
The DO has the ability to make all routine operating decisions.
Scope of requirements and duties:
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Foster company culture and implement programs to instill it systematically
- Create and maintain service standards across all properties
- Increase operational efficiencies to boost profits and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction
- Hold employees and managers accountable to operational and service standards
- Create maintain and improve BOH and FOH systems
- Ensure that staff is continually being educated on our products and concept
- Present on the floor of each venue 4 times a week
- Review employees and managers to give feedback on performance
- Create training programs for all FOH positions
- Conduct bi-annual feedback and planning sessions
- Ensure team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Hiring and training of all FOH positions in coordinating with GM’s
- Attend weekly meetings with each manager / business
- Monitor website and other outlets to ensure that menus and information is up to date
- Obtain feedback from guests to monitor satisfaction
- Ensure that online reviews (Yelp, Google, Opentable and Trip Advisor) are being responded to, and respond to serious issues personally
- Oversee P&L of each property
- Responsible for preparing with the managers, monthly financial analysis on period results
- Oversee that accurate accounting information is presented in timely manner
- Ensure that gratuities are being accurately reported for tax purposes
- Monitor expenditures at all properties
- Maintain cash controls
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Achieves assigned budget goal - Oversees execution of required daily reporting
- Director of Ops runs weekly meetings with GM’s and teams
Salary: competitive plus full benefits
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org