Seeking a strong Chef de Cuisine for our fast-paced restaurant located in San Francisco's Mission district. Our menu is focused on Northern California cuisine - we work directly with local farmers and our menu changes often. We are looking for a leader that is passionate about food and hospitality and who shares our goals of refinement and integrity of ingredients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to continually learn and grow as a team.
- Minimum six years' experience in a professional kitchen and at least one year of management experience
- Passion for the Northern California farms that provide for our sustainable food program and the ability to educate our team to practice the same outlook and ethos
- Experience with creating a menu that changes daily, showcasing local and seasonal ingredients
- Ability to successfully manage inventory and control food and labor costs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of kitchen sanitation practices and health department standards with valid food handlers card
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits plus other perks!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.