DIRECTOR of OPERATIONS needed in San Francisco!
The Director of Operations is responsible for the overall performance of 5 concepts. This role will ensure all locations are managed to deliver high quality execution, meeting/exceeding all targeted P&L objectives. This person must have the ability to get results through effective leadership and an unwavering commitment to people development.
- Operations/Financial management
- Meet/exceed annual P&L objectives
- Work with Catering & Events Management to build sales
- Ensure all operating materials are maintained
- POS management for continuity across locations and effective accounting use
- Service/Hospitality management
- Maintain quality controls
- Review purchasing practices and maintain food costs and inventorying
- Collaborate with Commissary & Bakery Management
- Maintain practices and programs that attract, retain and develop the best possible talent in the marketplace
- Monitor individual and team development for organizational performance
- Foster a positive, team-oriented environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- HR management
Competitive salary with great benefits!
Please email resumes to: email@example.com