Account Executive needed for a busy and established catering company in the Bay Area!
This position is responsible for establishing, maintaining and coordinating all phone, e-mail, internet communications, contracts, deposits and payment of events and rapport with all clients. The Account Executive is also expected to expand profitable sales according to the style and high standards set by the management team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented. This position requires a leader who will motivate teams and create an empowered and inspired work environment.
Additional duties include representation and promotion of the company at culinary and wine groups, chamber meetings and other industry events; research on appropriate industry/special events that the company might participate in for promotional purposes and coordination of necessary collateral materials.
Job Requirements and Expectations:
- 5 Years in Catering Sales and/or Restaurant Events/Hospitality
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills to include effective oral and written communication, using correct spelling and grammar. In addition, the ability to present clear, concise and meaningful information to clients, owners, and employees.
- Ability to think clearly and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to focus attention on fine details.
- Professional and ethical discretion.
Competitive compensation plus excellent benefits.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org