This fine dining Michelin rated restaurant in San Francisco is searching for an experienced General Manager. There is room for advancement with this growing group! This restaurant often receives positive press for their fine food and wine list. Fine dining Michelin experience required and level 2 Sommelier certification highly desired!
- Create a positive customer experience by offering a high level of service and ensure all staff members interact with guests to learn their needs and surpass expectations.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manager with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Hire, coach, and train assistant and shift managers for operational excellence, and develop new hire orientation programs.
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure compliance with standards as set by the restaurant and applicable government regulations.
- Monitor labor and product expenses to remain within budget, meet goals, and successfully advertise and support the brand.
- Manage operations with integrity, passion, and knowledge while promoting the values and culture of the restaurant.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory to control costs and minimize waste.
- Prior restaurant and managerial experience in a fine dining Michelin setting
- Completely trained in all areas of the restaurant industry--Level 2 Sommelier training highly desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and guest satisfaction evaluations
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and benefits
Please email resumes to: email@example.com