Very well known and top rated restaurant is looking for a General Manager. Room for advancement with this growing group that is always receiving kudos for fine food and beverages....Michelin Rated! Looking for candidates with Fine Dining Management experience.
- Create a positive customer experience by offering a high level of service and ensure all staff members interact with guests to learn their needs and surpass expectations.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manager with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Hire, coach, and train assistant and shift managers for operational excellence, and develop new hire orientation programs.
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure compliance with standards as set by the restaurant and applicable government regulations.
- Monitor labor and product expenses to remain within budget, meet goals, and successfully advertise and support the brand.
- Manage operations with integrity, passion, and knowledge while promoting the values and culture of the restaurant.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory to control costs and minimize waste
- Prior restaurant and managerial experience in a fine dining or upscale environment
- Completely trained in all areas of the restaurant industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and guest satisfaction evaluations
Please send resume to email@example.com