A talented pastry chef needed for this bakery on the Peninsula focused on classic techniques.
Qualified individuals must be passionate about producing and baking pastries, have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to organize and lead a team. A minimum of 3 years of bakery and/or pastry management experience needed. Must be able to lead a team of pastry cooks with varied levels of experience.
The responsibilities of the pastry production chef include, but are not limited to:
- Create new additions to the pastry case on a seasonal basis
- Oversee pastry production on a daily basis
- Educate staff to execute proper technique
- Organize staff to ensure timeliness in pastry production
- Set and maintain production pars
- Inventory and food cost management
- Hire and training new staff to work clean and with a sense of urgency
Salary: DOE plus bonus and benefits
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org